• Help us to raise awareness by displaying our leaflets and posters
• Fund or Sponsor some of our brain injury films that we can give to families free of charge
• Buy our brain injury film for use by your organisation
• Pay for aspects of our printing costs i.e. leaflets
• Make a donation towards our core running costs
• Sponsor projects
• Sponsor staff posts
• Sponsor services
• Cover our fundraising costs
• Fund marketing products i.e. a pop up stand
Help us to spread the word and share good news stories on social media
• Follow us on twitter
• Tweet about us
• Send us a Friend request on our Facebook Page
• Like our Facebook page
• Add links to our website on your website
• Advertise us on your website
"Often families don't have the financial capability to access services. We need to rethink how we delivery neuro-rehab services to children and young people"
"More play increases brain plasticity and makes for better recovery post brain injury"
"Too often children and young people with ABR are discharged from hospital without specialist brain support that they and their families need to overcome lifelong challenges"
"Brain development is complex and prolonged. Brain plasticity is influenced by a range of factors. Plasticity provides a base for neuro-rehab therapies and treatment"
"Positive and coordinated neuro-rehab interventions for children and young people is prove to bring health improvements; improve independence; a decline in the need for sheltered living; decreases vulnerability; decreases drop-out rates in schools; decreases youth offending"
"Strength-based family intervention after pediatric ABI is essential. Parents need to be equipped with the skills to cope and advocate for the child."
"Parent-supported interventions following pediatric ABI bring reductions to the cost to society"
"NHS clinicians struggle with what intervention to priorities in pediatric neuro-rehabilitation due to limited clinical time and the complexity of needs. Children, clinicians, parents and schools all have different neuro-rehabilitation priorities"
"We are medical practitioners. The real experts are the parents. Over the last 35 years they have taught me everything I know"
"Children and young people have poor social competence post brain injury due to reduced cognition, executive functions, and emotional control. As a result they are twice as likely to have mental health issues in the future"